We are a Limited registered company No. 10564818 Registered Address is Unit L, Radford Business Centre, Radford Way, Billericay, CM12 0BZ. Our office address is 69 Lower Lambricks, Rayleigh, Essex, SS6 8DA. Our Yard Address is Rear of 317 Daws Heath Road, Rayleigh, SS6 7NS. We are an approved Licensee of Lazylawn artificial grass, the Parent company of LazyLawn is Evergreens UK. Please see Evergreens for further details on how they process your information from their side.
We're committed to respecting and protecting your privacy as the data controller for processing your data.
Information we collect from you?
We only collect the details from you that we need to process an enquiry, quotation or invoice. This would be Name, Address, contact number, email address and Card details (If making a card payment).
How do we use this information?
The above information is used to put together a quotation letter, which is then emailed or sent by royal mail. The details of this letter are stored on a secure password protected PC. This information will be kept for two years and then deleted. Should you employ our services we will use the information to process your order and produce the relevant invoices. Invoices are emailed or posted to you at your request. A copy of each invoice is kept securely on password protected PC and printed once for accounting purposes. Orders for LazyLawn are processed using your details to enable us to provide you with a warranty for the product and workmanship.
Who has access to your information held with Hallmark?
Hallmarks Company Director and Secretary are able to access your information. The company accountants, Daniel James, Billericay, CM12 0BZ will see client details for the purpose of processing accounting tasks for Hallmark. Completion forms for LazyLawn installs- 3 copies are made, for you to keep, for Hallmark to keep and a copy is sent to Evergreens UK.
How your information is kept secure?
All documents are kept on a password protected PC at the business address. Any documents printed for accounting purposes are kept in a locked filing cabinet whilst at the business address. When documents are passed to accountants, these will be securely locked away when not being worked with. Credit and Debit card receipts processed by Hallmark will be kept in batches. Once returned from the accountants these will be destroyed by shedder at the business address.
Removing your information from our systems
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you. There is no charge to have a copy of this information. Please note further copies of the same information may result in a reasonable administration fee. This information will be provided within 30 days of request.
You also have the right to have your information removed from our systems if you wish for your personal data to not be held by Hallmark. However, in accordance with UK tax law; it is required to securely store accounting documents for 7 years. To amend any information we hold for you please email - firstname.lastname@example.org ,write to us at the business address above or call 01268743432.
Hallmark Garden Solutions Limited is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses personal data of its workforce and clients. This policy explains our commitment to data protection and individual rights and obligations.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018
The primary legislation in the United Kingdom governing data protection is the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018. The legislation covers personal data. Personal data means any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to an identifier.
The five principles established under this legislation, require personal data to be:
1. Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals
2. Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes
3. Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
4. Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay
5. Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
6. Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage
PC is password protected, has anti spyware installed and Bullguard internet security. All paper documents containing personal data information are locked away when not being worked on.